Our friend R shared the topics and questions from a recent IELTS exam in Italy:
Section 1. About cinema tickets and facilities.
Section 2. Two people were discussing a project.
Section 3,4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Man or machine.
Passage 2. About ahu ‘ula (feather cape).
Passage 3. About some animal.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a bar chart describing different models used by a school.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that today’s life is better than it will be in the future, others disagree and say that in the future life will be better than now. Discuss, and include your own opinion.
– Describe your home town.
– Did you like living there?
– How long did you live there?
– Do you like plants?
– Did you grow any plants in your childhood?
– Would you like it if someone gave you a plant as a gift?
Talk about a place near water that you visited, please say:
– When did you go there?
– With whom did you go?
– Why did you go there?
– How did you feel after that?
– What happens when we spoil the water?
– What problem do we face when we don’t have pure water?
– Is swimming important for everyone?
– What age is right for learning how to swim?
– What type of games related to water are famous in your country?