This update was sent by J, I, and V (thank you guys!), it contains the information from their IELTS exams in Italy and the USA.
Section 1. A lady was booking a work lunch at the hotel.
Section 2. A manager was presenting the modifications of a garden shop to his staff.
Section 3. 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Fragrance specialists were going to visit Madagascar to find new aromas.
Passage 2. About some new architecture developments.
Passage3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two graphs comparing the age people marry in a certain country in 1998 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
As computers and technology develop, they can be used to teach children and teachers won’t be necessary soon. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Please, show me your ID.
– Do you work or study?
– What is the most challenging part of your job?
– Would you recommend it to others?
– Do you use the Internet?
– Do all members of your family use it?
– When did you use it for the first time?
– Are there any disadvantages to the Internet?
Talk about a film or real event that you have seen recently. Please say
– When did you see it?
– What was it?
– Why was it important?
– Why did you remember it?
– Do you think actors need to be famous?
– Why are some of the international actors more famous than others?
– Is there any particular role to films in the society?
– Do you think heroes of animated films will replace human actors in the future?