Below is what F and H (thank you!) remembered about their IELTS exams in Italy and Iran:
Section 1. A woman was making a claim with an insurance company over her household goods.
Section 2. A lady was trying to change her course in the university.
Section 3. A conversation between a secretary and his chief.
Section 4. A lecture about the invention of radar.
Passage 1. Description of three vacation packages.
Passage 2. Rights of workers and employers.
Passage 3. History of airplane and flight (there were 12 questions).
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You have arranged a plan for travel and accommodation for your friends. Write a letter to them and
– remind them about the plans,
– give them the details of accommodation,
– suggest what things they should bring to the trip.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that not all criminals should be kept in prison, instead, they should do work to help the community. Do you agree or disagree?
– The usual introduction
– What is your typical daily activity?
– What part of the daily activity do you like best?
– Let’s talk about your home town. What is your home town famous for?
Talk about a friend of yours, please say
– how you got to know him/her,
– what you do with him/her,
– how you communicate with him / her,
– what the characteristics of a good friend are.