Our kind friend Z has shared her IELTS exam in Iran, here goes:
Section 1. About a festival.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. A conversation about marketing project.
Questions: filling in a table, map labeling.
Section 3. About a library in Egypt.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage1. Description of Homeopathy.
Questions: headings matching, multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Passage2. Don’t remember.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given, diagram labeling.
Questions: matching descriptions to paragraphs, classification, filling in blanks.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Percentage of total population living in the five biggest cities in the world in 1975, 2002, 2015.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that government should spend money on other important subjects rather helping artists. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– What kind of weather do you prefer?
– What do you think about traveling by airplane?
Talk about your family. Please say:
– Name a family member whom you admire.
– When was the last time you met him/her?
– How often do you meet him/her?
– Why do you admire him/her?
– Do you like a large or a small family?
– What are the benefits of living in large families?