Thanks to our friend M from Indonesia we can share the following recent IELTS questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the numbers of all postgraduates from university in total in five different countries, and separately the numbers for men/women who worked in 1999.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays public transport prices are constantly increasing. Why do you think it is happening? How can this problem be solved?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Can you describe your job?
– What do you like the most about it?
– Did you ever live in the countryside?
– How did you feel about living there?
– Would you like to live there again someday? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an instance when your car broke down. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What did you do?
– How did you feel about it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you use public transport?
– How often do you use it? Why?
– Do you use a car for everyday drive?
– What are the main causes of congestion, in your opinion?
– Who uses public transportation more, younger or older people?
– Why do you think it is?