IELTS test in Indonesia was collectively shared by E. and A.(thank you very much!), who remembered the following details:
Section 1: About a market, there was a map, which contained some locations and one of them should have been chosen.
Sections 2-4: Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a comparison of favorite subjects of the students from 2 different schools. It is presented as a bar chart.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people prefer to watch movies at the cinema, others like watching their movies at home, as home theaters become more popular. Discuss, what is your opinion?
– What are you doing at the moment?
– What qualification does your job require?
– Do you like flowers?
– On what occasions in your country people give flower to one another?
– What was the last time you gave someone a bouquet of flowers?
Talk about an important letter that you received, you should say:
– Who it was from,
– When you received the letter,
– What it was about,
– Why it was important for you.
– What is the impact of illiteracy on your country?
– How could we encourage people to learn how to read and write?
– Why it is important that we begin learning how to write at school?
– Is it important to not have any illiteracy in the society?