Thanks to our friend from Indonesia we can share the following recent IELTS questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the consumption of vegetables and fruit in the UK between 2001 and 2007. We had to summarize the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many famous athletes advertise different products. What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Can you describe your hometown?
– Can you describe people of your country?
– Do you know your neighbours well?
– Are you in a good relationship with them?
– What is your favourite season?
– Describe different seasons in your country.
– What do you like to do in different seasons?
Talk about an interesting talk or lecture that you attended recently. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Who gave the lecture?
– What was the main topic?
– What qualities are important for public speaking?
– Do you think confidence is more important than other skills?
– What occupations in your country need public speaking skills?
– Do you think it is important for children to learn these skills?
– How can people improve their public speaking skills?