Thanks to N who took the IELTS test in Indonesia we can share these topics and questions:
Section 1. About a library.
Section 2. About different types of music.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About molasses.
Passage 1. About literature for children.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the process of making fruit jam. We had to describe it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays children are experiencing increased educational, social and commercial pressure. What are the reasons for this? What can be a solution to reduce the pressure?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Lets talk about snacks.
– What snacks do you like?
– When do you usually eat snacks during the day?
– What is your criteria when choosing a snack?
Talk about a recent event that made you happy. Please say
– What was the event?
– Who else was involved in the event?
– Why did it make you happy?
– Do you think rich people are always happy?
– What family events make most people happy?