Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in India we can share the following topics and questions with you:
Section 1. A mother was enquiring about canoe training lessons for her son.
Section 2. A man was describing a new hotel on the occasion of its inauguration.
Section 3. Two students were discussing their research project with a teacher.
Section 4. About a review project using a new review technique.
Passage 1. About the development of motion pictures.
Passage 2. A research on forest canopies.
Passage 3. The history behind Grimms’ fairy tales.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the population of a country by age groups in 2000 and 2010 and estimated values for 2020.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Handwriting skills (using a pencil, a pen or a brush) are on decline. What can be the reasons for this? Is it a positive or a negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
– What sport is followed and loved in your country?
– What sport do you play?
– Do you like to watch matches live or on TV?
Talk about a sport or exercises that you do for fitness. Please say
– What is it?
– How often do you do it?
– How do you feel after?
– Why do you do it?
– How is fitness promoted in your town?
– Do you think it is necessary to remain fit?
– What should schools do to involve children in sports more?
– How is fitness promoted in the corporate world?
– Does the fashion industry play a role in the fitness culture? Why?