IELTS test in India was shared by S (thank you, our kind friend!), who remembered many topics and questions:
Section 1. A talk regarding accommodation booking.
Section 2. Radio conversation about charity / social work.
Section 3. A talk about honey bees, how they fly and how can we make technology for flying in the way bees do.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About employment grievance.
Passage 2. Regarding tidal waves for energy generation (power).
Passage 3. Hiring bicycles.
Passage 4. Bus and walking tours.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your supervisor regarding a course you attended as a part of your job. In your letter include the following:
– explain purpose of your letter,
– say how the course was useful to you,
– what are your suggestions regarding the course.
Note: this topic looks very similar to the one from IELTS in Australia
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
– What is your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– What changes were there in your hometown recently?
Talk about an area in your hometown that changed recently, please say
– where that are is,
– when the change occurred,
– what the change was.
– What is the difference between young people in the past and at present?
– What difference in attitudes are there?
– What do you think about the value of traditions?