Our friend V took an Academic IELTS test in India and below are the questions he remembered:
Section 1. It was about the bicycle invention.
Section 2. A conversation about hotel booking.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a pie chart and a table showing information about visitors to different holiday resorts in Europe.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities. Others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you do your grocery shopping?
– Do you like street supermarkets? Why/Why not?
Talk about a person you know who has some great ideas or an interesting opinion. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How did you meet him/her?
– Do you like or dislike these ideas? Why?
– Do children usually have the same ideas as their parents?
– Why do you think it happens?
– When should children choose their own opinions?