Our friends L and V took their IELTS exams in India and remembered the following details:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the process of smoked foods production. These goods are popular worldwide for their flavour and good taste. We had to summarise the process.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that radio is the best way to get news while others think that TV is better for this purpose. Discuss both views, give your opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Is it a hard job, in your opinion?
– Do you like it or not? Why?
Talk about a person who helped you at a new workplace. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What did he/she do to help you?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Is it good to help others?
– Do you like doing it?
– How do you feel after helping somebody?
– Would you help a stranger?