Thanks to R who recently took the IELTS test in India we can share the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A conversation between two people regarding a mobile data plan.
Section 2. Description of a garden in Australia. The task was to identify the best location for each plant.
Section 3. A conversation between two nursing students, with an extensive discussion about work and research.
Section 4. A lecture about AUV – Automatic Underwater Vehicle.
Passage 1. The history of development of modern supermarkets.
Passage 2. A comparison of different, natural methods of sewage treatment and water purification.
Passage 3. About the effects of video games on human brain, views and results of experiments from 3 different scientists.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a flow chart showing the stages of glass recycling process. We had to describe and summarise the stages of this process.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people think that every individual is responsible for their own healthy lifestyle, others believe that governments should take care of it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Can you describe your work?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– What part of your work do you like the most?
– Do you like dreams?
– Do you remember some of your dreams?
– Do you think dreams have meanings?
– Can they be interpreted?
– Do you have a lot of friends?
– Would you prefer to have one good friend or many friends?
– What do you usually do with your friends?
– Do you think you will make a lot of new friends in the future?
Describe an incident from history that has influenced you. Please say
– Where and when did it happen?
– How did you hear about this incident?
– How did this influence you?
– Do you like history?
– How do people know of history?
– Do you think only major historical figures are remembered and others are ignored?
– Why do you think so?
– What can one learn from history?
– Do you think studying history in school is important? Why?