IELTS test takers from India (thank you L and R) shared these questions from a recent exam (they did not remember the Listening or the Reading topics):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the manager of a taxi service that you have hired and say
– When and where did you use this service?
– What was the problem?
– What do you want the manger to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some students think that wearing a uniform in school is affecting their freedom while others disagree. How much freedom should the children be given regarding wearing of the school uniform? Give any relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you take photographs?
– When do you usually do it? Why?
– Describe a sunset that you saw recently.
Cue Card 1
Talk about something you did not like in school. Please say
– What was it?
– Why didn’t you like it?
– What did you do about it?
Cue Card 2
Talk about your experience of learning a foreign language. Please say
– When and where was it?
– How did you do it?
– What was the outcome?
– Why should one learn a foreign language, in your opinion?
– Do you think children can learn it quickly?
– What methods should be adopted to learn a foreign language quickly?