IELTS exam in India was shared by our kind friends S and Y. Here is what they remembered:
Section 1. A man was calling a newspaper to advertise a computer desk for sale.
Section 2. Tourists’ guide for Mount Rushmore.
Section 3. A lecture on mangrove trees.
Section 4. Two students were discussing their work in elementary school with a professor.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Unfortunately no one remembered the task.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Governments spend an enormous amount of money on renovations of old buildings in large cities. Some believe that this money is better be spent on building new houses and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Speaking test 1
– What is your full name?
– How can I call you?
– Where are you from?
– What type of clothes do you choose to wear in your daily life?
– What is your favorite shop?
– What garment don’t you like, where you bought it and why?
– When you grow older what will be your choice of clothing?
Talk about a story that is well known in your country. Please say
– What is the story?
– Where have you heard this story?
– Is this story well known to people from other countries too?
– Do children like stories?
– What type of stories do they like?
– Has popularity of children’s stories reduced now, compared to the past?
– How we can encourage them to listen to stories?
– What are the changes in sources where children’s stories come from?
Speaking test 2
Standard questions about me, where I come from, etc.
Talk about actions you would take if you where given a chance to protect the environment. Please say
– What would you do first?
– Why is it important?
– How would it help the environment?
– Are you doing enough to protect the environment?
– What do you think the attitude of people in near future will be to the environment?
– Have you ever been involved in activities concerning the environment?
– What do people do in your home country to protect the wild life?