S from India remembered the following IELTS exam questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a flow chart of tea manufacturing process. There were three types of tea coming out of this process: a black leaf tea and two types of green tea.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In some countries it is illegal for employers to reject job applications on the basis of age criteria. Is it a positive or negative development? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– How far is it from here?
– Do you like to select gifts for others? Why?
– What was the last gift you received?
– When was it?
– Did you like it?
– Are there any gifts you received and didn’t like?
– How do people enjoy their family?
– What do people do together with family?
Talk about an older person that you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How often do you meet him/her?
– What do you usually do together?
– How do you enjoy when you meet older people?
– People today find less time to spend with their kids. Is it fair?
– Both parents usually work today. What effect does this have on children?
– Do you think people spend less time with family today compared to the past?
– What should people do to spend more time with their kids?
– Should one parent give up a job to spend time with family?