Thanks to the combined efforts of H and D we are able to share the recent IELTS test questions from India:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table and a graph showing oil production in four African countries between 2000 and 2004. The information was shown in barrels per day. We had to summarise and explain it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that sport is very important for a nation’s development, while others believe that sport is no more than a leisure time activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– How far is this venue from your home?
– Do you like presents?
– What gift did you receive recently?
– Do you like buying gifts for others?
– Do you like traveling? Why?
– Would you like to travel to space?
Describe a situation where you had to be polite. Please say
– What was the situation?
– How did you react?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Is it necessary for a person to be polite?
– Why would you be polite to a stranger?
– What is the difference between politeness and kindness?
Send to my mail address
It’s good for me because I’m preparing for IELTS thanks
Useful… Kindly send all the link to my email ID
Its really helpful
Hi Rohit, we will be happy to send you all the up to date IELTS info – please visit this page and subscribe to start receiving our emails.