Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following details:
Section 1. A conversation between an employer and a job seeker.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. About a sea treasure hunt.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. The Riviera of Colorado.
Passage 2. Injuries in Australian sports.
Passage 3. About the Piraha language.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart depicting website visits during the first and second years of opening.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It is more important for school children to learn about the local history rather than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Do you work or study?
– How hard does one have to study in your major?
– How do you usually spend your weekends?
– How often do you talk with your friends?
– Do you like spending time with friends and how do you spend it?
– Do you think you’ll make lots of friends in the future?
– What kinds of things do you have to bring when you go out?
– Do you carry different things in the morning and in the evening?
– How do you remind yourself to take them?
– Did you ever forget to bring something?
Talk about a well paid job you would like to get in the future. Please say:
– what job this is
– how you would get it
– why you are interested in this job
– Which occupation should be given a better pay?
– What makes a person choose a job apart from the salary?
– Is high salary important?
– What do you think is important for job satisfaction?
– What should workers do if they’re not provided incentives?
– What is important for motivation?
– Does a company get benefits by providing motivation to workers?