Thanks to our kind friend R we have these topics and questions from a recent IELTS exam in India:
Section 1. A conversation about booking a dinner party at a hotel.
Section 2. Extra features and changes that are made by the hotel.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs, classify information.
Section 3. A map of a certain building that received complaints from customers.
Section 4. A lecture about sports.
Questions: multiple choice.
Passage 1. About yawing effect and its advantages and disadvantages.
Questions: short-answer questions, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About the most dangerous animals.
Questions: short-answer questions, match headings to paragraphs, classify information.
Passage 3. About the history and invention of ice making.
Questions: short-answer questions, summary completion.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a horizontal bar chart showing five sections of life in the next 20 years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Saving money is a good habit for an individual after retirement. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you have a big family?
– Please describe your family.
Describe a person whom you admire the most in the family. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What are his/her qualities?
– Why do you admire him/her so much?
– Who is important in your family: the father or the mother?
– How should parents look after their children?
– How should working parents look after their children?
– Do children get sufficient love and affection from their parents these days?
– What do you think about relationships between teenagers and their parents nowadays?