Two IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thanks, K and P!) remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. About the method of booking theater tickets.
Section 2. A mentor was matching programs for foreign students.
Section 3. A discussion between a tutor and a student about the research of a coffee shop.
Section 4. About houses with underground shelters in the UK.
Passage 1. A description of a theater.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About fashion shops in Wellington.
Passage 3. About train driver recruitment and training process.
Passage 4. The history of clocks, from sundials and pendulum to modern clocks.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend and his/her family are moving to your hometown. Write a letter to him/her to provide information about the town and say
– What types of housing are available in your area.
– Give information about the schools in your town.
– How they can meet and get to know residents living in this area.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays in many countries people are following the latest fashion, hairstyles and so on. Why are they so influenced by fashion? Is it a positive or a negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What are your duties there?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you like nature?
– What is the best way to learn about it? Why?
Describe a game that you play as a good practice for your health. Please say
– What game is it?
– Why did you start playing it?
– Do you enjoy playing it?
– Why is it good for your health?
– What other activities do people do for their health?
– Why should people care about their health?
– Should employers take care of their employees’ health?
– What should they do about it?
– Should governments do something about public health?