The following IELTS exam questions were shared by our kind friends N and R, here goes:
Section 1. A lady was inquiring about renting a house for a weekend.
Section 2. A briefing about a museum.
Section 3. Two pupils were discussing a research work on children and television.
Section 4. Use of technology in libraries, in particular in the British Library.
Passage 1. The worth of grey employees.
Passage 2. Settlement pattern in England.
Passage 3. Extinction of certain animal species in Australia.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a bar chart that compared reasons why students would choose a British University in 1985 and 2004. There were shown percentages of students opting for certain facilities like sports, location, degree course, teaching and other resources while deciding over universities in the UK.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
– Are you comfortable?
– Do you study or work?
– What do you study?
– Do you love what you study?
– How important is it to like what you study?
Describe something naughty you did when you were a child, please say
– what you did,
– why you did it,
– what happened after that
and why you remembered this incident.
– What is a child’s attitude influenced by?
– What is the effect of parents’ attitude on children?
– Should children listen to parents? Why?
– While choosing a career what responsibilities should be kept in mind?