IELTS test in France was shared by our kind friend M., who remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1: Booking of a hotel with different facilities.
Section 2: Employee selection and how it’s done.
Section 3: Plants and how children care for them.
Questions: Filling in the blanks, Multiple choice questions (Options A, B, C).
Section 4: Don’t remember.
Passage 1: Chocolate and its evolution.
Passage 2: Nest-making by birds.
Passage 3: The importance of parks and the changes they go through.
There were 3 line graphs about changes in different crime categories in England and Wales, namely in car theft, house robbery, and petty offense.
Writing task 2
Some people think that it is better for university students to stay away from home rather than to study while living at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– Describe the place where you live.
– Have you lived there long?
– What is your profession?
– Why did you choose it?
– What hobbies do you have?
Talk about a sport you know and like, you should say:
– What kind of sport is it?
– Where did you learn about it from?
– Why do you like it?
– What is the importance of sport?
– What are the differences between sport as a career and sport as a hobby?
– How does sport affect the amount of time spent with family?
– What is the influence of sport on advertisement?