The questions below were shared by M who recently took the IELTS test in Egypt:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are a foreign student and you received an invitation to participate in the international day. Reply that you agree and propose the activities to be done through out the day.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Where is your home town?
– What do you like or dislike about it?
– Do you play any musical instrument?
– What music do you like or dislike?
Talk about an elderly person that you know. Please say
– How often do you meet with him/her?
– When and where do you meet?
– What topics do you discuss?
– Do you have a lot of free time?
– Do you have more free time now compared to the past?
– What do you like to do in your free time?
– Do you spend more or less time with your family now compared to the past?