A kind IELTS test taker from Egypt remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your neighbor to say goodbye, as you decided to leave the area and move to a new home. In your letter say
– Explain why you are moving.
– What will you miss the most?
– Invite him/her to your new home.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many jobs at around the house are done manually, but could have been done by machines instead. What are the advantages or disadvantages of this? Give your opinion and include relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Do you like it or not? Why?
Describe a painting you have seen that you liked. Please say
– Where and when did you see it?
– What was on the painting?
– How did you feel after seeing it?
– Do you like art in general?
– What kind of art do you like the most?
– Why do you like it?
– Should the government help artists?