IELTS in Dubai was shared by our kind friend P, who sent us the following information:
Section 1. Yoga classes – joining dates / level /cost and relevant sports activities offered.
Section 2. News about vegetables market, details regarding the quality of the produce and its availability.
Section 3. Diagrams of arrangement of rooms and directions.
Section 4. Description of essential qualities and benefits of fish oil and experiments on children and other participants.
Passage 1. Can’t remember.
Passage 2. Some famous musicians and their contribution to the industry (their achievements).
Passage 3. Wearing uniform by the staff on duty, specifications such as gloves and particular types of shoes to wear for safety reasons.
Passage 4. Smog in London in 1952, and the related issues and consequences.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your landlord who wants to increase your rent. In your letter
– introduce yourself,
– explain about your current situation and what you want your landlord to do,
– say what you will do if the rent will be increased.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that self employment is better than a job in company or an institution. Discuss, what is your opinion?
– Tell me your full name.
– What shall I call you?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Tell me about the history of your hometown that you learned in your childhood.
– Where have you visited in your hometown recently?
– Where do you want to spent your holidays?
Talk about your childhood teacher whom you want to meet:
– describe the teacher,
– say what your relationship was,
– and in what ways the teacher was helpful.
– What are the qualities a teacher should have?
– What actions should government take to help a graduate student become a teacher?
– Do you think nowadays there is less value in a teacher’s job?