Our friend J from Dubai has shared the topics from the recent IELTS exam. Enjoy!
Section 1. A person who recently moved to the city was talking to an admin office about his medical registration.
Section 2. A teacher was talking with two of his students about their research.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Description of three kinds of city tours.
Questions: about the tour and bookings.
Passage 2 and 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. Article about “The Sea Stallion – Vikings Ships”
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You want to work in another country. Write to your friend who lives there and ask for information about work in that country. Include in your letter the following points:
– why you want to work there and
– what kind of work you are looking for.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some think that giving a weekly allowance to children will help them to face less problems when they are adults. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– What do you do for living?
– Do you enjoy it?
– Do you plan to continue?
– Do children swim in your country?
– Why do you think they are swimming more/less there?
– What are the benefits of swimming?
– Do you like swimming?
– Why do/don’t you like it?
Talk about an unusual activity that you did recently. Please say
– What was that activity?
– With whom did you do it?
– Why did you do it?
– How did you do it?
– Do you think activity is good to improve relationships between parents and children?
– What are the reasons for parents and children not being connected nowadays?
– How can parents be more connected with their children?