Thanks to P we are able to share the recent IELTS test questions from China:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table describing people who participated and finished marathons from 2008 to 2012. The table was divided into two groups, aged 15-36 and over 36.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays in many countries young people leave rural areas to study or work in cities. Is it a positive or negative development? Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment? Why?
– What is your favourite place there? Why?
– Do you think you will be living in this house in the future? Why?
– What kind of place would you like to live in, in the future?
– Do you prefer a dry or wet climate?
– How often does it rain in your hometown?
– Did you ever change your plans due to rain?
– What kind of activities do you like to do when it rains?
Talk about a thing that you would like to replace. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to replace it?
– What will you replace it with?
– Why don’t older people want to spend too much?
– Why is young generation spending too much on various things?
– Is it harmful for people to buy things frequently?
– Is it harmful for the economy?
– What kind of things do people like to change after some time?
– How often do they change them?
– What could be done to stop them?