IELTS test in China was shared by N. (thank you!), who remembered the following details.
Section 1. A survey, a man wanted to study Japanese and consults with an agency.
Section 2. British seafood.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A doctor introduces her study about ocean species, she spoke about her personal experience.
Passage 1. The essence of happiness and few factors which influence it.
Passage 2. Fingerprints investigation applied to two different fields: art works and crime scenes.
Passage 3: A study of relationship between a chronic syndrome and foot pressure points conducted by scientists. There was an introduction of a range of special boots which could be beneficial.
Bar graph type, there were two graphs comparing the percentages of students in terms of different genders between the middle school level education and higher level in 4 different regions.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
With the help of science and technology, machines are becoming more popular in workplace. Do you think the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss both ideas and give your own opinion.
In the interview I was asked questions about the place where I live.
Describe a famous foreign person (not from your own country) who you want to meet. You should say:
– who that person is,
– what personality he/she has,
– what is the reason he/she is famous,
– why you want to meet him/her.
– Discuss the positive and negative points of being famous.
– Do you think you could become famous?
– What are the reasons for becoming famous?
– What do you think of the role celebrities play, such as raise the money for charity groups or in promoting the world peace.