IELTS exam in Beijing (China) and Indonesia was shared by our friends J and S, who remembered all of these details:
Section 1. A man and a woman plan to go to the theater and discuss four kinds of methods of tickets purchase. They also described the shop that serves snacks, the location of the cafe (in the basement) and the horror movies in the special season as well as the summer party they could go to.
Section 2. A member of staff introduced three car rental companies with different features.
Section 3. A dialogue in the airport – the clerk introduced three different kinds of transportation for the guest (a lady) to choose from.
Section 4. A talk about questionnaires which business companies use, and the two problems which customers could be having while answering the questions.
Passage 1. A traditional agricultural system people use in an African country.
Passage 2. A reference about storytelling.
Passage 3. Predictions and arguments about whether the oil will be used up soon by experts in several fields.
Writing Task1 (a report)
A chart on survey results between undergraduates and postgraduates that were asked about three different facilities (dormitory, cafeteria and social facilities) in a university in the UK.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
The movement of people from agricultural areas to big cities caused problems in both places. In your opinion, what is the reason for this problem? How can it be solved?
– May I have your full name please?
– Are you working or studying?
– How do you like your job?
– Do you like movies?
– Do you like to watch a movie at home or in a cinema?
– What kind of movies do you like best?
– And what about your worst kind of movies?
– What kind of movies did you watch when you were a child?
– Can you tell me the features of seasons here in your country?
– What kind of temperature do you like?
– Do you believe in weather reports?
– Are there some times that the weather affects your plans?
Talk about what you did in the last weekend, please say
– Where did you go?
– Whom did you go with?
– What did you see?
– What is your opinion on shift work, for example working in a hospital?
– Do you think it needs to change?
– What kind of bad effects on your life can shifts have?
– Do you think two days of rest in the weekend are sufficient?