Our friend D took the IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A conversation between two people about hotel booking for a tourist group.
Section 2. A conversation between two students about mountains in South Africa.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A university lecture about the history of goats in England and their origin.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given one bar chart about the common blood types in different countries such as France, Iceland, Ireland, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think countryside life is healthier, while others believe city is better in order to have a healthy life style. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the importance of email nowadays?
– How often do you use email?
– Do you prefer email or phone for communication?
Talk about sports you like to play. Please say
– what sport this is
– when you play it and with whom
– why you like it
– Did you like sport in school?
– What sports did you do?
– Is building a stadium a waste of money for the government?
– Professional sportsmen make more money than others, why do you think it is so?
– Does sport upset some people? Why?