Our friend R took the IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently bought an airline ticket from a travel agency and unfortunately you are not able to fly on these dates. Write a letter to the travel agency manager to cancel the ticket. Explain in your letter
– What are the flight details?
– Why do you want to cancel it?
– What would you like him/her to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
It is better to teach sports to young people at school as an alternative to playing computer games at home. Why is it important? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
Describe an unforgettable occasion in your life. Please say
– What was it?
– When and where did it take place?
– How do you feel about it now?
– Do you like teaching others? Why?
– Why do people often forget small things?
– What are the reasons for this?
– Do you forget things often? Why?
– How can we improve our memory?
– Give some examples how to remind yourself about things.