A Canadian IELTS test taker (thanks, C!) remembered the following topics and questions after a recent exam:
Section 1. A conversation between a man and a woman about booking a place on a playground for his son.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Discussion of a presentation of sculptures from Nigeria.
Passage 1. A report featuring an interview with a famous Australian writer.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the number of hours men and women spent daily on household tasks in Britain in 2012.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that air travel should be restricted because it causes great pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about the place where you grew up.
– Was it a safe place for kids?
– Would you like other children to grow up in this town?
– How often do you spend time with friends?
– When was the last time you went out with friends?
Talk about something that you have borrowed from somebody. Please say
– What was it?
– Why did you borrow it?
– Did it help you?
– What is the acceptable duration of borrowing and return time of an article?
– How do you feel about others borrowing ideas for business?
– Do you think it is appropriate?
– How can musicians stop people from getting their music for free online?