IELTS exam questions below were shared by E from Canada – here is what she remembered about the Writing and Speaking parts:
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph describing the percentage of people in 3 different age-groups who visited cinema in the UK between the years 1983 and 2000.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Economic status is believed to measure a country’s success by many people. Are there any other means or standards that measure a country’s success? Give reasons why there is one standard that is more important than the others, use your own experience and examples .
– Can I know your full name please?
– Are you working or studying?
– How do you spend your leisure time?
– Do you love to enjoy watching movies?
– Do you like to watch movies in a theater or at home?
– With whom do you watch movies?
– What type of movies would you love to watch? Why?
Tell me about a gift you have presented to somebody, please say
– What it was,
– Why you have presented it,
– To whom you have presented it,
– How you felt after presenting it.
– Did that gift cost you much?
– Which are the situations you are giving gifts in?
– Why are you giving the gifts ?
– Is giving a gift or receiving a gift important?
– Is the cost of a gift very important?
– Why are we spending much time choosing the gift?
– Why do people do charity work?