Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the number of people per household in the UK in two different years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some animal species are now completely extinct. Many people believe that we should prevent this from happening in the future. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– What type of house do you live in?
– What would you like in your future home?
– Do you like traveling by bus?
Talk about an interesting conversation that you had with a person that you don’t know. Please say
– What was the conversation about?
– Who was that person?
– Why was it an interesting conversation?
– Do you prefer face-to-face or phone conversations?
– Why is that?
– Is there a difference between male and female conversations?