An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, J!) remembered the Writing and Speaking questions, below:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing the number of people living in rural areas in four different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays university education is very expensive. Some people say that universities should reduce their fees, especially for the less fortunate students or those coming from rural areas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects do you study? Why?
– What is your major?
– Do you like swimming?
– Is swimming popular in your country?
Describe an occasion when you experienced a very loud noise. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What was the source of this noise?
– What were the consequences of it for you?
– How long did this occasion last for?
– Nowadays noise pollution is more dangerous even compared to air or water pollution, do you agree? Why?
– What are the effects of noise pollution on public places?
– What can be done to decrease noise pollution?