M took IELTS in Canada and remembered the following topics and questions (thank you M for sharing!):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say
– Where and when does the concert start?
– What type of music will be played there?
– Why do you think your friend will enjoy it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What do you like about living there?
– Would you like to move to a different home in the future?
– Are there many shops near your home?
– Who usually does the shopping in your household?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe something you have bought that was difficult to use at first. Please say
– What was it?
– When did you buy it?
– What does it do?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why was it difficult to use?
– What type of products are difficult to use at first?
– Do you think it is necessary to follow fashion and use the latest products?
– What are some jobs that help people?
– Why do you think advertisements are useful in selling products?
Could you please send me the list of questions that were asked in Canada
We will be happy to! Please visit this page and subscribe to receive questions and IELTS materials daily.
Can you give questions of ielts 2022