Our kind friend M shared these topics and questions from a recent IELTS exam in Canada (the Listening and Reading wasn’t shared):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a complaint to the construction company that is building new offices near your house and say
– What is bothering you?
– What do you want the company to do?
– Suggest your solution to the problem.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most people say that childhood and school years are the best years in their lives. Why do you think people say that? Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Talk about any country other than your country of origin. Please say:
– What do you know about this country?
– How did you learn about it?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you plan to visit this country?
– How and when will you get there?
– Will you be travelling alone or with companions?
– Are there any particular places you want to see in that country?