Two IELTS test takers from Canada and the USA shared the Writing and Speaking questions from their exams (which were the same in these two countries):
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing obesity percentages for men and women in five different years between 1970-2010 in Australia.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that the world’s most urgent problems can only be solved by international collaboration. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Do you like it?
– Do you wear a special kind of clothes to social gatherings?
– What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
– Do you value time? Why?
– Do you wear a watch? Why?
– How do you feel if others have to wait for you?
Talk about a subject that many people discuss with you. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you think they discuss it with you?
– How do you feel talking about it?
– Why are quiz programs popular these days on TV?
– What is your opinion about TV as an educational tool?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
– Do you think academic research is important to today’s society? Why?
– Do you think the research findings should be accessible to all? Why?