IELTS test takers D and M shared the following information about their exam in Brazil (they didn’t remember the Reading / Listening topics).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your local council about a situation which created a lot of dirt on your street. In your letter
– Explain what caused it.
– How is it affecting you and your neighbors?
– Suggest how it can be solved.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people choose to copy celebrities seen on TV and in magazines. Try to explain why it is happening. Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What kind of accommodation do you prefer?
– Would you like to stay in a big or a small house? Why?
– What music genre do you prefer?
– How many hours a day do you sleep?
– Do you think elderly people sleep more than young people?
Describe the moment you met a friend for the first time. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– Where did you meet?
– What was the first thing you did together?
– Why did he/she become your friend?
– Do you usually remember a person that you only met once?
– What is more important: friendship or family? Why?
– Do you think it is important to spend time with family?