These are the topics and questions that our fiend L from Belize shared after her IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had to describe diagrams showing how sand dunes are formed.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some schools send their students to institutions/organizations for a short to do some unpaid work. To what extent is it beneficial to the students and the organizations/institutions?
– Tell me your full name.
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– What do you like about your hometown?
– What can be done in your hometown to make it better?
– What type of pet do you like and why?
– Name one type of pet you would like to have in your home.
– What kind of food did you like as a child?
– Do you still eat that food now?
– Would you want your children to eat the same food now?
Talk about a TV or Radio broadcaster you know, please say
– What is his / her name?
– What type of program do they present?
– Do you enjoy his / her program and why?
– What is the impact of technology on broadcasting?
– What are the required qualities of a news caster?