The IELTS exam below was remembered by E (thank you!) who recently took the test in Russia.
Section 1. Registration of a new student at the library.
Section 2. About musical groups.
Section 3. Discussion of two students about their recent research connected to preferences in music among different age groups.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About the evolution of different species of birds.
Passage 2. Reconstruction of a park in Auckland, New Zealand.
Passage 3. How to run a company successfully.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph in order to describe the process of CO2 emission by 4 types of vehicles according to their speed.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are many different reasons that can keep a person in their workplace. Some believe that money is the main reason. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Can you describe your hometown?
– Has it changed a lot since your childhood?
– What type of transport people use in your country, mostly?
– Do you use it as well?
– What improvements can be made in your city’s public transport system?
– Do you want to own a car?
– How often do you use a computer?
– What do you like/don’t like about it?
Describe a person that helped you a lot. Please say
– Who was it?
– What did he/she do for you?
– How did you feel about it?
– When did that happen?
– How can a help of a parent be different from a help of a friend?
– In what ways can countries help each other?
– What are the negative/positive sides of this help?
– How can countries benefit from this help?