Our friend H took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and remembered the following Reading, Writing and Speaking topics and questions (H didn’t remember anything about the Listening test).
Passage 1. About bird migration.
Passage 2. About different phenomena and recent inventions in medical science.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts for three countries showing travel distances by bus and train in each of these countries. We had to compare them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In recent years children have been given more freedom than in the past. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development? Give your opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What are your future plans?
– Do you use social media such as Facebook?
– Why do you use it?
– How often do you use it?
– How did you first know about it?
– Who recommended it to you?
– What impact does it have on your country?
Describe a street in your hometown that you know well. Please say
– Where is it?
– Do you like it? Why?
– What do you enjoy there in particular?
– Do you think a shopping centre should be built near to that street?
– Would a shopping centre improve its attraction?