The following IELTS exam questions were shared by our friends F and K from Bangladesh and Brussels (thank you!).
Section 1. A phone conversation about renting a house.
Section 2. Briefing on a tour.
Section 3. A professor and 2 of his students were discussing a syllabus.
Section 4. A lecture on a diet.
Passage 1. Otters’ life and eating habits.
Passage 2. How to trace a new place.
Passage 3. Architect’s approach to buildings’ design.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a flowchart that we were asked to describe, the theme was ‘Getting a driving license in the US’.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that to solve today’s global problems every nation should have a good relationship with other nations. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– State your full name.
– Where are you from?
– Do you like animals?
– What animals do you like and why?
– Do you still love the animals that you loved in your childhood?
– Let’s talk about weather, what sort of whether do you like the most? Why?
Talk about a work that was done by your friend for which you admire him/her. Please say:
– who that friend is,
– why you admire him/her, and
– explain why it was important.
– What do you think, what type of personality do people of the young generation admire?
– Do you think admiration varies according to age?
– What do you think, how important is education in one’s life?
– Do you think today education is in demand more than it was in the past?