IELTS exam in Azerbaijan was shared by S, who wrote to us after her exam and sent the following information:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
In the area where do you live there are not enough sport facilities. Write a letter to district executive committee. In your letter
– describe the problem with sport facilities,
– write what you think they should do to solve this problem,
– write how important it is for people your age.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some companies and organizations require their employees to wear uniform. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing uniform?
– The usual questions about my name and identity.
– Where do young people usually meet each other in your county?
Talk about something that you can do very well. Please say
– what it is,
– where you learned to do this,
– how often you are doing this.
– Why do you think some children are more talented than others?
– Should parents develop their children’s talents?
– Do you think it is good if children are too clever?