Our Austrian friend R shared the speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam:
– What is your favorite colour?
– Did it change since you were a child?
– How would you feel if your room was black?
– What was your favorite toy as a child?
– Did you prefer to play on your own or with other children? Why?
– What toys would you buy to your children?
Describe a job that you would like to do. Please say
– What job is it?
– What skills do you need to do it?
– Why would you like to do this job?
– Why this is it important to you?
– What are the consequences of globalization for employees?
– Did employees become more culturally sensitive?
– What career would you like to have?
– Is it important for people to like their jobs?
– How could the person know that he/she would like the job?
– What do you think about aptitude tests?
– What are the advantages of working in a team?
– Some team members want to share the responsibilities but not the rewards. When do you think this happens?