Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Australia we can share the following questions (L only remembered the Writing and Speaking sub-tests):
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two illustrations showing the water supply system in Australia today and in the future.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people like to see live performances, shows, concerts and so on. Others, however, prefer to watch them on TV or a computer screen rather than attending live shows. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Talk about an article on healthy lifestyle that you read in a magazine or on the Internet recently. Please say
– What was it about?
– Why were you interested in it?
– Did you receive a sufficient amount of information from it?
– Describe your home country.
– What do people do to have a healthy lifestyle?
– Should children be educated about correct eating habits at school?
– Should government encourage people to have a healthy lifestyle?