The IELTS exam below was shared by R – thank you for your contribution.
Section 1. Insurance inquiry related to kitchen door damage.
Section 2. Conversation between an Australian and a Canadian about bees’ cultivation process.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Childcare facility’s advertisement including timetable and other related information.
Passage 2. About sales letters in a form of direct mail or email. What is the best way to attract customers?
Passage 3. Information about a healthcare center including opening time, how to make an appointment, what to bring with you and so on.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 5. About American film industry history: what contributed to its success, what causes the industry move to Hollywood, reasons of decreasing market share of other countries in the movie industry.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been invited to your friend’s family event, but you couldn’t attend. Write a letter to apologize and explain:
– Why couldn’t you attend the event?
– Ask questions regarding the event.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that a staff who has been working for long time in the company should be promoted to the senior level. What is your opinion about this matter?
– Describe a house that you live in now.
– Which part of the house do you like most?
– Do you really want to change any part of your house? Why?
– Do you enjoy watching TV? Why?
– Do you prefer to watch TV alone or with company?
Describe a family event that you have enjoyed a lot. Please say
– What was the event?
– What was the most enjoyable part of it?
– How important was this event to your family?