IELTS exam in Australia was shared by our kind friend A. Here are the Writing and Speaking parts that she remembered:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You have recently moved into an apartment that you just rented and you realized that there are some problems. Write a letter to your landlord, and
– tell your landlord what you like about the place,
– describe the problems,
– suggest solutions to the problems.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are parents who decide to stay home and look after their families, mostly mothers. Some argue that the government should pay stay-at-home parents. To what extent to you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID please?
– What are you doing, working or studying?
– Have you completed your studies?
– What kind of job would you prefer in the future?
– Let’s talk about shopping: do you like shopping?
– Do you like shopping in big shopping centers?
– Which day of the week do you prefer to shop on and why?
– When was the last time you went shopping?
Talk about the last film you saw, please say
– Where did you watch it?
– What did you like about it?
– What did you dislike about the film?
– Why did you choose to watch that film?
– Would you watch that movie again?
– What do you prefer, staying home to watch a movie on DVD or going out to the movies?
– Do you find time to relax at home?
– Do you relax while watching a movie?
– What are the effects of movies on children?
– Do you learn other people’s culture via television?
– How does watching a film/movie affect a person?
– What do you think about movie stars of today and their actions?