Our Australian friend N shared her recent IELTS exam. Here is what she remembered:
Section 1. Phone conversation about a fruit-picking job.
Section 2. Radio program about a new thriller that was going to be released.
Section 3. Academic conversation about the characteristics of an excellent essay.
Passage 1. The history of tattoos.
Passage 2. Global warming and its consequences in Europe.
Passage 3. Space exploration development in Asia.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had bar graphs about how people spend their leisure time in New Zealand.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that paying taxes is enough to contribute to the society. Others argue that being a citizen involves more responsibilities. Discuss, what is your opinion?
– What’s your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Did you enjoy visiting museums when you were a child?
– Do you think museums are enjoyable for children?
– Do you think it is good to sell things in museums?
– What is a good place to meet people?
– How do you think people used to meet friends in the past?
Talk about a friend that you’ve met a long time ago. Please say
– How did you meet?
– How do you keep in touch?
– Why is this person important to you?
– Do you think technology has played an important role in friendships?
– What do you think are the characteristics of a good friend?
– Have you ever met someone through the Internet?
– Do you think that in the future friendships are going to be virtual and people are not going to have the need of physical contact?