The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Australia (thanks to the contributor!)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend thanking him/her for guiding you for an interview. In your letter
– Explain what happened at the interview.
– Say how his guidance helped in the interview.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Write an essay on the effects of pollution and daily waste created by humans. Explain in detail how it is affecting us. What measures should we take to make things better in this regard? Use your personal experience and opinion where possible.
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Where are you from?
– Why did you choose this profession?
– Talk about clothes, what do you like to wear?
– Do you think buying clothes over the Internet is wise? Why?
Talk about a famous musician in your country. Please say
– Why was he popular?
– What is the reason you like him the most?
– Have you had a music class in the past?
– Why did you give up music?
– What is good about music classes?
– Should music be made mandatory in schools?
– Does music give identity to a nation?
– Do you think music can induce patriotism in a person?
– At what age should music be introduced to kids?